Gen 1 High performance Catalytic Converters
- Universal - Measure to make sure this will fit your application
Specs & Features
- Sold Individually
- Type: G-Sport High Output EPA
- EPA Verified: YES (Non California Legal)
- Cell Count: 300
- Inlet/Outlet: 3"
- Body OD: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7"
- HP Rating: 500-850hp
Ultra high quality and high performance catalytic converters - no compromise!
For years, exhaust builders have been re-purposing original equipment converters in high performance exhaust applications. Despite the marketing claims, these parts were never designed to meet the needs of performance applications. G-Sport is the only purpose-built, high performance catalytic converter solution.
Our universal line of G-Sport Emissions Systems Catalytic Converters are designed to support the growing high performance aftermarket. To simplify your decision, our converter models target applications based on vehicle horsepower and exhaust sizing. Our High Output (HO) target up to 500 hp per exhaust bank, while our Ultra High Output (UHO) support up to 850 hp per exhaust bank.
- EPA Certified for use on OBD1/OBD2 Vehicles (1996 or newer)
- 304 Series Stainless Steel construction throughout
- G-Sport triangle cell design reduces back pressure and maximizes flow
- Double-Lock technology ensures substrate is locked in place
- Proprietary precious metal wash coat delivers consistent emissions reduction
- Ideal for forced induction and capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F